Web - Windows - iPhone
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
1. Proclaim! (or Read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created--
2. Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:3. Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful--
7. In that he looketh upon himself as self-sufficient.8. Verily, to thy Lord is the return (of all).
11. Seest thou if He is on (the road of) Guidance?--12. Or enjoins Righteousness?
13. Seest thou if he denies (Truth) and turns away?14. Knoweth he not that Allah doth see?
15. Let him beware! If he desist not, We will drag him by the forelock--16. A lying, sinful forelock!
17. Then, let him call (for help) to his council (of comrades):
18. We will call on the angels of punishment (to deal with him)!
19. Nay, heed him not: but bow down in adoration, and bring thyself the closer (to Allah)!