Web - Windows - iPhone
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.1. I do call to witness this City--
4. Verily We have created Man into toil and struggle.5. Thinketh he, that none hath power over him?
6. He may say (boastfully): "Wealth have I squandered in abundance!"7. Thinketh he that none beholdeth him?
11. But he hath made no haste on the path that is steep.
12. And what will explain to thee the path that is steep?--13. (It is:) freeing the bondman;
17. Then will he be of those who believe, and enjoin patience, (constancy, and self-restraint), and enjoin deeds of kindness and compassion.18. Such are the Companions of the Right Hand.
19. But those who reject Our Signs, they are the (unhappy) companions of the Left Hand.
20. On them will be Fire Vaulted over (all round).