Web - Windows - iPhone
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.1. When the Sky is cleft asunder;
5. (Then) shall each soul know what it hath sent forward and (what it hath) kept back.
6. O man! what has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?--
7. Him Who created thee. Fashioned thee in due proportion, and gave thee a just bias;
8. In whatever Form He wills, does He put thee together.9. Nay! but ye do Reject Right and Judgment!
10. But verily over you (are appointed angels) to protect you--
11. Kind and honorable, writing down (your deeds):12. They know (and understand) all that ye do.
15. Which they will enter on the Day of Judgment.
16. And they will not be Able to keep away therefrom.
17. And what will explain to thee what the Day of Judgment is?
18. Again, what will explain to thee what the Day of Judgment is?
19. (It will be) the Day when no soul shall have power (to do) aught for another: for the Command, that Day, will be (wholly) with Allah.